12 College Place
12 College Place Barristers Chambers
Tel: 023 8032 0320 | Fax: 023 8032 0321 | Contact Us
Interesting for comparisons with claims for Public Rights of Way and the relevant legislative /case law background.
Nick Steenman-Clark, Devon County Council - Attendee at TVG Roadshow 2012
*Open Space at Brynwern, Pontypool for Bron Afon Community Housing Ltd (2014)
*Leach Grove Wood, Leatherhead for Surrey County Council (2014)
*Murray House Play Area, Ottershaw for Surrey County Council (2014)
*Ongarhill Brick Field, Addlestone for Surrey County Council (2014)
*Land adjoining Egerton Rothesay School, Berkhamsted for Dacorum Borough Council (2014)
*Taylor v Betterment Properties (Weymouth) Ltd - Supreme Court (2014)
*Land at Rosier Wood, Billingshurst, for West Sussex County Council (2013)
*Coppins Close Copse, Berkhamsted, for Dacorum Borough Council (2013)
* Ash Meadows, Ash for Surrey County Council (2013)
*Land off Fletcher Way, Hemel Hempstead for Dacorum Borough Council (2013)
*Eastern Fields, Exeter for Exeter City Council (2013)
* Brewery Field, Bridgewater for Sedgemoor District Council (2013)
* Nottingham Road Recreation Ground, Ripley for the applicant (2012)
* Westfield Road Playing Field for Harpenden Town Council (2012)
* Duck Lane Playing Field, Bournemouth for Bournemouth Borough Council (2012)
* Mill Field for Exeter City Council (2012)
* Yeovil Recreation Centre for South Somerset District Council (2012)
* Atherington ‘Conservation Area’, for Devon County Council (2012)
*Betterment Properties (Weymouth) Ltd v (1) Dorset County Council (2) Mrs G Taylor - Court Of Appeal - heard with appeal in Paddico (267) v Kirklees Metropolitan Council (2011) EWHC 1606 (Ch)(2012)
*Sawpit Green (2012), for Surrey County Council
* Rydens Way Green (2011), Old Woking for Surrey County Council
* Bookham Fields (2011) for Surrey County Council
* Former Whitchurch Airfield site (No. 2) (2011) for Bristol City Council (full range inquiry including revival of appropriation issue)
* Betterment Properties (Weymouth) Ltd v (1) Dorset County Council (2) Mrs G. Taylor (on behalf of the Society for the Protection of Markham and Little Francis)
* Greensquare Field (2010) for London Borough of Barnet
* Kings Close Open Space, Walton-on-Thames (2010) for Surrey County Council
* Branksome Recreation Ground (2010) for Poole Borough Council
* School Field, Pimperne (2010) for Dorset County Council
* Quinta Open Space, Barnet (2009) for London Borough of Barnet
* Back Lane, Warlingham (2009) for Tandridge District Council
* Slades Farm Playing Fields (2009) for Bournemouth Borough Council
* Wishings Field, Brixham (2009) for Torbay Council
* Former Whitchurch Airfield site (No. 1) (2009) for Bristol City Council (preliminary issue on appropriation)
* Donkey Derby Field, Hamble (2009) for the applicant for registration
* Drews Park, Swindon (2008) for Wiltshire County Council
* Betterment Properties (Weymouth) Ltd v Dorset County Council (2008) EWCA Civ 22
Judicial review proceedings alleging abuse of process against authority holding land under a public trust.
Simply fill out your details below, and a member of our team will be in touch
Tel: 023 8032 0320
Fax: 023 8032 0321
12 College Place, Fauvelle Buildings
Southampton, SO15 2FE
© 12 College Place Chambers 2010 | Web Design and Content Management System by Atelier Studios
In order to deliver a personalised experience this website remembers information about how you use it. This information
is stored in cookies on your computer. These cookies are completely safe and secure and never contain sensitive information.
deliver a personalised and effeicent service as well as to improve the site.
Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit
websites. Cookies from this website will never contain sensitive information and
are only used by this website or trusted partners.
You may remove any cookies which may have been already stored on your computer by navigating to your
browser privacy options. Deleting cookies may prevent you from using this website.
Use the slider below to choose which cookies you wish to ALLOW.